Buy Organic Natural Original Honey a Natural immunity Booster for Weight Loss Cough and Digestive Disorders
We Deliver 100% Natural Honey
Bringing Purity With Every Jar
Stay Fit & Stay Strong
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants or from secretions of other insects, by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs
Useful Properties Of Honey
- Regulates metabolic processes
- Increases immunity
- Honey improves blood composition
- Helps to cope with insomnia
- Gives energy to the body, restores strength
What is Honey is Good For?
- Honey is the most original sweet liquid that honeybees produce from the concentrated nectar of flowers. Collected straight from the honey extractor; it is totally unheated, unpasteurized, unprocessed honey. Pure means not mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material. Hence pure honey does not have anything added to it.
- An alkaline-forming food, raw honey contains ingredients similar to those found in fruits, which become alkaline in the digestive system. It doesn’t ferment in the stomach and it can be used to counteract acid indigestion. When mixed with ginger and lemon juices, it effectively relieves nausea and supplies energy. Raw foodists love raw honeycomb for its exceptional nutritional value and its amylase, an enzyme concentrated in flower pollen which helps predigest starchy foods like breads.
Why Fort Honey?
Fort Honey has No Added Sugar, No Preservatives and it is Unadulterated and Non-Processed.
Our is a pure bee honey collected in selected areas. Long-standing relationships with skilled beekeepers, careful selection and the decades . The refined taste and all the nutritious ingredients in our Golden Clear Honey are retained, thanks to the careful handler
Keep away from light and store at room temperature.